Our machines have been developed with input from users combined with in-house research and development and utilising the significant resources within Bobst Group. This means our range offers the highest innovation of the in-line process capable of processing hundreds of different types of boxes. Quality and the highest product consistency are assured with excellent build quality with innovative ergonomics ensure the machines are easy to set and run.
The BRAUSSE range of folder-gluers offer several machine widths depending on blank size and style of carton to be processed. For 2018 our range has been fully updated with the all-new Forza with versions in 900mm and 1100mm blank widths and a 650mm version to follow later in the year.
BRAUSSE: The complete folder-gluer package
- Independent feeder with In-line blank alignment for perfect quality
- New design of upper/lower conveyors meaning easy adjustment to box format
- Standard Crash-lock version and option for 4/6 corner boxes production
- In-line carton ejection for seamless integration into quality control systems
- Optional motorised carriers with memorisation of position for quick make-readies
- 90 degree turning module for single pass processing of complex blank styles
- Updated design of lower glue wheel for simple cleaning and maintenance
- Additional equipment available for processing of complex carton styles
BRAUSSE Forza 900 brochure page 1
BRAUSSE Forza 900 brochure page 2