Our machines have been developed with input from users combined with in-house research and development and utilising the significant resources within Bobst Group. This means our range offers the highest innovation of the in-line process capable of processing hundreds of different types of boxes. Quality and the highest product consistency are assured with excellent build quality with innovative ergonomics ensure the machines are easy to set and run.
The BRAUSSE range of folder-gluers offer several machine widths depending on blank size and style of carton to be processed. For 2018 our range has been fully updated with the all-new Forza 900 and versions 1100 and 650 to follow later in the year.
The complete folder-gluer package
- Independent feeder with In-line blank alignment for perfect quality
- New design of upper/lower conveyors meaning easy adjustment to box format
- Crash-lock and 4/6 corner versions available
- In-line carton ejection for seamless integration into quality control systems
- 90 degree turning module for single pass processing of complex blank styles
- Updated design of lower glue wheel for simple cleaning and maintenance